Every Tarot Reader has their own value system that they adhere to when offering their services to seekers. Each professional follows his own moral compass to decide what they are comfortable with, and chooses to abide by the set of rules they have created for themselves and are comfortable with. It is very important for a seeker to go through the list of ethics or policies that are applicable when they choose a Tarot Reader, before paying for a session. It is advisable to opt for a Tarot Reader whose professional ethics do not clash with your queries and the type of answers you are seeking.
Here’s a list of my own moral code when it comes to offering my services as a Tarot Reader…
- Clients need be over eighteen years of age to avail my services. However, this does not mean that I don’t read for children, young adults accompanied by a parent/s can seek guidance, especially with issues like to choosing a career path, building confidence, dealing with fears and general wellness. Parents can seek assistance regarding how they can improve their family environment; empower their children and similar issues as long as they are focused on bringing change in a given situation as parents.
- If you want to know if you are pregnant, please use a medical pregnancy testing kit as it’s the most accurate method, and cheaper too. The Indian Law does not permit the knowing of the gender of an unborn child, and I am a law-abiding citizen, so refrain from asking me this question. Having said that, I am more than willing to work with you when it comes to guiding you with the help of Tarot, about how you can prepare yourself to be better parents, or take care of yourself during pregnancy, during and after childbirth.
- I do not read issues related to serious or critical illnesses, especially if you hope to know the outcome. Tarot can certainly guide you about how to remain balanced and have the right frame of mind during such difficult times. Kindly note that such readings are in no way meant to replace medical attention and treatment – the guidance received from Tarot is NOT professional medical advice.
- Legal issues are serious, and a Tarot reading is not a substitute for professional legal advice. Tarot can certainly guide you about where the energy of the situation is headed and how you can work with the people involved, for a more suitable outcome, but asking to know the final outcome of a court case is not an appropriate approach, as the future is dynamic. Tarot Readings do NOT substitute professional legal advice.
- Refrain from asking me to spy on others with the help of Tarot – I do not entertain third-party readings. Unless a person, or an issue related to another person, is affecting you directly, no reading will be done to check on people other than yourself. Even in such cases, the readings will focus on you as the purpose of the reading and not the other person/s.
- I do not offer my services for picking out lottery or lotto numbers. To know about where to invest and how your investments will perform, seek professional advice from a financial expert. However, Tarot can guide you about the psychological and karmic blocks that could be stopping you from living the abundant life that you desire.
- The future is unpredictable, dynamic and every small change in the present affects it. Therefore, outcome/result depicted during a reading depends not only on the situation remaining constant, but also the guidance received being religiously followed. It’s best not to ask yes/no or ‘when’ question, and even if you do to remain open to other possibilities. The more suitable way to deal with such issues is to ask what you need to do to get what you want, in a time-frame that you want it in.
- Once a tarot reading has been done for a particular issue in your life, it’s best not to repeat readings for the same issue because you are hoping to receive a different guidance or answer. Ideally, I suggest you wait for at least a month before you opt for another reading for an existing issue, provided that either the situation has changed, or you have diligently followed the advice received when the reading was done for the first time.
- Be open to the possibility of your questions being re-framed or rephrased to receive the most appropriate guidance. Most times, questions have to be reworded to make them client-centric, to avoid third-party readings. For example, if you want to know about your ex after a breakup, I would recommend you to look at how you can heal your pain and insecurity to move on…or, if you are inquisitive about a prospective relationship, I would suggest you ask Tarot what you need to do to be more open to having a loving relationship. Similarly, Tarot can help you with guidance about how to stay calm and deal with a person who is critically ill, or what to be careful of when dealing with a legal issue or a financial matter.
- All readings are strictly confidential. You are in a safe environment and all readings will be done without judgment and with compassion, and the more honest you are with your situation and questions, the more accurate your guidance will be.
There are times when seekers are a little confused about their queries and how to ask the right questions, and it’s a good idea to work with your Tarot Reader to have a successful session by asking questions that are empowering, that give you holistic answers which guide you to take the appropriate steps to move ahead to achieve what you desire.